Get In Touch
Two convenient locations to serve you. If you need to contact us, please call or send a message in the form.
Orem office location
Provo office location
Send A Message
Surgeon: Kirt M. Kimball, MD
Revere Health Office Number: (801) 373-7350
Executive Assistant: Sharise Smith
Surgical Scheduler: Carrie Nye
Contact Number: (801) 229-6336
Office Assistant for Surgical Prior Authorizations: Donald Dunn
Contact Number: (801) 229-6331
Communication and Problem Solving:
If there is an emergency, call 911.
For routine questions and non-emergency concerns call the office number listed above.
First: Call and ask Dr. Kimball’s assistant or whomever is taking Dr. Kimball’s calls. There is always a physician on call for emergencies.
Second: If for some reason “no one” is available, call and ask for Sharise Smith
Third: If Sharise is not available, ask for Dr. Kimball
Fourth: For after-hours emergency care, call the office number and you will be connected to the answering service. They can get in touch with the physician on call for our group. If it is an emergency, go to the emergency room.
Orem Office Revere Orthopedics
800 North 700 West, Suite 100
(Next to Timpanogos Regional Hospital)
Orem UT. 84057
My Schedule: (typically)
Tuesday: Surgery at Timpanogos Regional Hospital, Central Utah Surgical Center or Utah Valley Hospital.
Wednesday: Orem Office from 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
Thursday: Surgery at Utah Valley Hospital.
Friday: Variable schedule.
Please call Dr. Kimball at 801-373-7350 for any of the following:
*There is an answering service available 24/7, 365 days a year. A medical team member will return your call.
- Pain that gets worse or cannot be controlled with prescribed medications.
- Problems with your incision – Unusual bleeding, new drainage, blood, pus, foul odor, or separation of the incision edges.
- A fever > 101.5 that doesn’t get better after taking your medication.
- No bowel movement within 7 days.
- Nausea or vomiting and unable to keep food and fluids down.
- Signs of deep vein thrombosis (blood clot) – pain, excessive swelling, warmth or redness in the back of the calf.
Call your Primary Care Physician for any of the following:
- Questions regarding your regular medications such as blood pressure, diabetic, or heart medications.
- Symptoms of a urinary tract infection or difficulty urinating.
- Trouble controlling your blood sugar (if you have diabetes).
RETURN to ER for the following:
- Chest pain
- Difficulty breathing – shortness of breath
- Black or bloody stool
- Vomiting blood
- Signs and symptoms of a stroke
Questions or concerns:
During business hours, you can contact the Total Joint Nurse Coordinator:
Melanie Johnson, BSN, RN Office: 801.357-2447 Cell: 385-312-7946
For Rx refills or appointments please call Dr. Kimball’s assistant at 801 373-7350 during regular business hours.
After Business Hours: For after hour emergencies, call 801-373-7350 and the answering service will page the provider on call.